Rising to the Challenge of Zero Carbon Buildings – a Lifestyle Approach
- Anthony Ruto, Director of Research and Engineering, Autodesk
- Victoria Burrows, Director of Advancing Net Zero, World Green Building Council
- Katie Ross, Global Real Estate Facilities and Sustainability Lead, Microsoft
- Andres Guzman, Head of Sustainability, Colliers
- Jose La Loggia, President of the Commercial HVAC Business, Trane Technologies
How can the private and public sectors work together to lower the costs involved in zero carbon buildings, advance the infrastructure required for low-carbon alternatives, and invest in transformation? Find out in this panel discussion featuring industry leaders from Microsoft, Colliers, Trane Technologies, and more.
This talk took place as part of the Sustainable Innovation Forum during COP26.