An Autodesk Account is required to complete an order. If you have an existing Autodesk Account, we recommend that you use the email address and password for that account. All correspondence about your order, subscription benefits, and future product releases are sent to the email address associated with your Autodesk Account.
- To sign in to an existing account: Enter your Autodesk Account email address and password. Click Forgot to reset your password
- To create an account: Enter an email address and password during ordering. The billing information you enter is used for your profile. Visit accounts.autodesk.com to edit your profile after placing an order.
- To create a password: Enter a password with a minimum of 8 characters that contains at least one letter and one number. The password also must contain at least 3 unique characters.
About administrator accounts
The account you enter during purchase of a software subscription becomes the administrator account. Administrators have the option of using the software or assigning access to another user after purchase. See Managing Users & Permissions for more information
Here's some guidance on which account sign-in information to use during ordering:
- Purchaser is the user: If you subscribe to Autodesk software and intend to use it yourself, use or create a personal account during purchase.
- Purchaser is not the user: Use or create an administrator account to purchase and manage all the subscription software for your organization. You can invite users and assign products to them, or your users can visit accounts.autodesk.com and create personal accounts without buying software. You can then use the user email accounts to grant access to download and use the software.