Modeling for architectural design
Modeling is a core skill for architectural design projects.
Learn the key aspects of modeling, including creating wall types and applying materials to the layers. Get an in-depth review of architectural elements and learn how to configure system and loadable families.
After completing this module, you'll be able to:
• Create and control advanced model views, visibility, and graphics.
• Configure and manage annotative elements.
• Configure rooms.
• Use document revisions.
• Create topography.
• Create and manage legends.
• Create and control detail and drafting views.
• Create and configure basic 2D parametric families.
• Create, modify, and manage detail groups.