Advanced modeling techniques and physical analysis tools available within Revit leverage valuable information within mechanical systems to drive design decisions.
Learn how mechanical modeling standards promote consistency and save time in many projects. Use a range of tools and techniques for effectively monitoring engineering design values within mechanical systems as changes are made to the physical model.
After completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Create duct and piping systems to suit project requirements.
- Understand and work with tools to create conceptual mechanical layouts.
- Convert placeholder systems to create detailed layouts.
- Use analytical connections to create mechanical systems and reduce modeling time.
- Use system connectors in mechanical designs and track model design data with color fill legends, tagging Revit Spaces, and filters.
- Perform physical systems analysis to validate design data and then conclude your learning by creating advanced schedules in Revit.
- Create and modify a simple schedule to improve the presentation of existing fields of data.