Develop a versatile skillset to propel your team forward. Learn how to link and manage your files and set up shared coordinates to collaborate with others. Discover how to manage project phases to create and compare design options. Set up your environment for worksharing and learn to review warnings and perform interference checking.
After completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Link and manage files, including DWG files, PDFs, and image files.
- Set up shared coordinates for collaboration.
- Manage refurbishment through phases and create existing, proposed, and demolition to objects.
- Create and work with design option sets.
- Enable worksharing.
- Create and assign worksets.
- Review warnings and determine severity.
- Set up interference checking and check coordination with linked models.