Learn how to create a new panel schedule template by duplicating and editing an existing template. Create a hierarchy of electrical equipment that can connect through a circuit breaker or a feedthrough lug. Then, use the switch phase command to move 1 and 2 pole circuits through a 3-phase switchboard.
After completing this module, you'll be able to:
- Review the options for panel schedule templates.
- Duplicate an existing template.
- Create and review a panel schedule.
- Change connection to feedthrough lugs.
- Create single pole circuits.
- Use the switch phase command to reassign circuits.