Easily read your system properties in Revit. Learn the most effective ways to review information by selecting relevant sections of a network. Use tags to display electrical design data and monitor changes in an electrical circuit by using filters to for detailed visibility control. Then review, edit, and monitor value changes using a color fill legend in Revit spaces.
After completing this module, you'll be able to:
- Create a new tag to display design data.
- Use tags to track changes in an electrical system.
- Review design values in spaces, change values, and monitor the changes.
- Create and apply view filters to control system appearance and visibility.
- Create and edit a color fill legend.