Get electrical design skills to solve real-world challenges using Revit. Learn the workflows and modeling standards to manage electrical circuits, panel schedules, light sources, system connectors, and electrical systems. Drive design decisions using a range of tools to visualize data and monitor ongoing changes in electrical distribution and lighting levels.
After completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Create electrical circuits and monitor wire sizing by creating custom schedules.
- Use customized panel schedules to manage electrical distribution.
- Create industry-standard, custom content for improved electrical layouts and annotation.
- Configure electrical connectors and light sources.
- Add connectors for cable trays and conduit.
- Create systems and networks to validate connector configurations.
- Use filters, spaces, and custom tags to monitor ongoing changes in electrical distribution and lighting levels.