Learn about sections and how to create section views for documentation. Create a custom section head and load in section head families. Then, create detail callouts and add annotations to the detail with keynotes and text. Finally, discover how to create sheet views and modify view and title block properties.
After completing this lesson, you'll be able to:
- Create a wall type.
- Create a vertical compound wall.
- Embed walls.
- Attach walls and edit a wall profile.
- Use wall sweeps and reveals.
- Create a new section view.
- Change the section head.
- Create a detail section.
- Add notes to a detail section.
- Place a section view on a sheet.