Create ceilings and ceiling types, then host elements on the ceiling. You’ll create upstands, thickened edges, and use Revit’s editing features for floors by assigning variable thickness to floor layers.
After completing this lesson, you'll be able to:
- Create new ceilings.
- Edit ceiling types and ceiling grids.
- Place ceiling hosted components.
- Create an upstand on a floor using slab edge tools.
- Use shape editing to create sloping floors.
- Assign variable thickness layers to floor types.