Explore possibilities in structural design using Revit. Learn how to work with isolated foundations and their interactions with structural elements. Take your knowledge further by examining wall foundations with an emphasis on family types and analysis. Finally, understand how to create and work with floors and foundation slabs before adding concrete joins and a custom pad foundation.
After completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Work with isolated foundations, piles, and pile caps.
- Create family types for foundations and walls.
- View and understand the analytical model.
- Use Dynamo player to create a piling schedule.
- Create foundation slab types and work with slab edges.
- Add slopes and drainage points to slabs.
- Create an elevator pit.
- Create and upstand around a structural floor.
- Join cast in-place concrete foundations to other structural elements.
- Create an in-place foundation for a custom pad foundation.