Take the first step on your learning journey as you discover the core concepts of modeling in Revit for architectural design.
Get the skills to design buildings in 3D and work with tools that are key to your professional development. Following a typical design workflow, you’ll get a hands-on approach to creating and editing walls, doors and windows, roofs, stairs, ramps, and railings. The accompanying files allow you to practice on your own and use the recommended workflows in your projects.
After completing this course, you'll be able to:
- Draw straight and curved walls, reorient walls, and create similar walls.
- Split and fillet walls.
- Align walls and trim/extend walls.
- Place doors and windows in walls and edit positioning.
- Center doors by creating parametric relationships to walls.
- Copy windows and doors and work with tags.
- Create a variety of roof types, including extruded, gable, hip, and shed.
- Create straight-run stairs, modify staircases, and create and edit railings.