Whether you're new to CAD or just starting out with Fusion 360, gain real-world skills by exploring the design and production of a tea kettle. You'll practice by creating and assembling parts using core parametric modeling techniques, rendering the design, and exporting files for 3D printing.
After completing this course, you'll be able to:
- Navigate the Fusion 360 user interface.
- Create and manage design files in Fusion 360.
- Create components and assemblies in Fusion 360.
- Fully define sketches.
- Create solid bodies with core CAD features.
- Modify existing parts with core CAD features.
- Set up and generate product renderings.
- Export files for 3D printing.