Start a new assembly then place the lid panel as the base component. The lid panel assembly will then be placed in the main assembly. Using adaptivity, a link for the lens assembly will be modeled. An iAssembly factory will be created from iParts of the cover and keypad. Two versions of the iAssembly will then be placed in the main chassis and view representations will be created to view the different design options.
After completing this module, you'll be able to:
- Assemble the lid panel and main chassis.
- Make the link adaptive then size the link.
- Insert an iFeature into the link.
- Mirror the iFeature and the fillets on the link.
- Author iParts of the cover and keypad.
- Create an iAssembly factory.
- Place two iAssembly versions in the chassis assembly.