Add an engraved feature, a decal, and a rib to chassis parts. Then create a presentation and use the storyboard to create snapshots, a raster image, and a drawing. In the drawing, you create a parts list and add balloons to the exploded view. To complete the lesson, a part is prepared for 3D printing.
After completing this module, you'll be able to:
- Engrave a part number on a part, apply a decal, and create a rib.
- Create a presentation.
- Create a video, snapshot, raster image, and a drawing based on the presentation storyboard.
- In the drawing, add a parts list, balloons, a breakout, and a section view.
- Add a tolerance dimension and GD&T symbols.
- Generate files for collaboration.
- Use Shrinkwrap to reduce the file size of an assembly.
- Prepare a part file for 3D printing.