Build, validate, and future-proof your skills in mechanical design. Take the next step in your learning journey by exploring advanced elements in parametric design. Get equipped with professional-level competencies that help you solve complex mechanical design challenges.
After completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the parametric CAD workflow.
- Identify interface aspects of Inventor.
- Create designs using sheet metal parts.
- Create designs with mechanical motion.
- Identify techniques to automate part and assembly modeling.
- Manipulate appearances and physical materials.
- Create a detailed drawing.
- Share drawings with other users and customers.
- Publish designs.