Simplify workflow by using iParts, iFeatures, iMates, and iAssemblies
After completing this video, you will be able to:
- Describe the prerequisites for creating iParts, iFeatures, iMates, and iAssemblies.
- Explain the workflow to create an iPart, iFeature, iMate, or iAssembly.
- Convert iFeatures to table-driven features.
- Assign keys, part numbers, member names, materials, and appearance.
- Manipulate the iPart, iFeature, or iAssembly table.
- Suppress features in an iPart.
- Exclude components in an iAssembly.
- Constrain components using iMates.
- Combine multiple iMates into a group.