This is an essentials-level CAD course using Inventor software. Explore 3D modeling in Inventor, advancing to industry-standard 3D modeling techniques. Whether you're a designer, engineer, machinist, maker, or artist, this course will help you build skills that align with the Autodesk Certified Professional in Inventor for Mechanical Design exam. Through a series of easy to follow video tutorials and supplementary learning materials, get equipped with the necessary professional competencies required for 3D modeling and design.
After completing this course, you'll be able to:
- Understand the parametric CAD workflow.
- Identify interface aspects of Inventor.
- Create frame assemblies.
- Analyze the frame using a simulation.
- Create parts for the project.
- Assemble the parts.
- Apply mechanical motion to verify the design.
- Manipulate appearances and physical materials.
- Create drawings with a material list.