When creating Revit families, it’s important to consider how they contribute to well-planned content both in terms of model efficiency and quality. This includes an understanding of what various types of families are available, what they are used for, and how family templates can accelerate the creation of families.
After completing this module, you'll be able to:
- Describe the various families in Revit and their uses.
- Use the Family Editor and its tools.
- Use family templates and create custom family templates.
- Create reference planes and review their properties.
- Create custom family types.