Families that are specific to architecture include doors, furniture, ceiling partitions, and 2D detail components. Nested families are used to create powerful, intelligent content that is both flexible and efficient.
After completing this module, you'll be able to:
- Create a 2D detail component.
- Create a door family and use nested families.
- Work with profile families.
- Create a bookshelf and use formulae to control family geometry.
- Assign parameters to report on key dimensions and materials.
- Create a solid sweep.
- Load and edit profile families.
- Create an extrusion.
- Create an in-place component.
- Create a custom furniture tag.