Leverage the Traces palette for digital project collaboration
In recent years, digital collaboration has become the key to successful project delivery. Learn how you can leverage the Trace command to digitally add feedback to the drawing file, without altering the existing drawing. And, if you still markup drawings manually, you can use the Markup Import tool (along with Markup Assist) to place it on top of your drawing, making it easier to view and incorporate changes.
After completing this video, you will be able to:
- Use the Traces palette to create a new trace.
- Use the Trace toolbar to view the other trace contributors.
- Manage the display of others’ contributions.
- Add, edit, or remove a contribution to an existing trace.
- Import a markup and use Markup Assist to add text, leaders, and revision clouds.