Projects can consist of hundreds of files. Being able to organize your project is key to your efficiency. This module will show you how the Sheet Set Manager can help you organize your projects and standardize their output.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Create a new Sheet Set from the Wizard.
- Import, delete, and manage sheets in your project.
- Create subsets and named selection sets.
- Create and modify sheet, sheet set, and custom properties.
- Publish with printing parameters.
- Generate a linked sheet list table.
- Use drawing views and standard blocks for a project.