Manage and apply project output settings
A major benefit of using the Sheet Set Manager is the ability to assign plotting and publishing parameters to your project. These parameters can be applied to the entire set, or to individual files or subsets with it.
After completing this video, you will be able to:
- Set and edit sheet and subset publish settings.
- Select and apply page setups to a project.
- Select and apply page setup overrides.
- Access and set sheet set DWF and PDF publish options.
- Publish a project, file, or subset to standard formats.
- Access the Publish dialog.