Manage the display state of the ribbon
Being comfortable in the interface is essential to your productivity. In this video you’ll learn all the methods you can use to display the ribbon in a manner that makes sense for you and your workflow.
After completing this video, you will be able to:
- Use the minimization states control to cycle through or set a state.
- Add or remove ribbon panels and tabs.
- Expand a panel for additional commands.
- Float a ribbon panel and return it to its default position.
- Access style dialogs.
- Float a panel away from the ribbon and return it.