Annotation objects provide critical details for features such as the length of a room, the diameter of a fastener, or a detail callout. Dimension styles allow you to specify your conventions quickly. Learn how to add annotations and dimension styles to control your project details and maintain industry and project standards.
After completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Use text styles and create single and multiline text.
- Create and work with dimensions.
- Create and modify multileaders.
- Use annotative scaling.
- Create and edit fields.
- Create table styles, link tables, and extract data.
- Use the Linetype Manager to create, add, and work with linetypes.