Rusty Stever (Nevada)
Ryan Curtis (Wisconsin)
1. Sweepstakes Description: Attend a Vault Day webinar on December 18, 2014 for product information and enter for a chance to win a GoPro Hero3 Camera. All eligible webinar attendees who complete the full registration form, accept these Official Rules and attend a Vault webinar by Dec. 18, 2014 will be entered into a random drawing to win one of 2 GoPro Hero3 Cameras.
3. Eligibility: Entrants must have completed a registration for a Vault webinar prior to Dec 18, 2014 and also attend at least one webinar on December 18, 2014. Entrants also must be legal residents of the United States (excluding Puerto Rico and Canada) and must be age 18 or older at the time of entry. Residents of any embargoed country(ies), denied parties, officers, directors, and employees of Sponsor, and immediate family members (or persons living in the households) of officers, directors, or employees are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. Participation in the Sweepstakes is voluntary, and is not intended to, and shall not be deemed to create, any employment, agency, partnership, joint venture, franchise, fiduciary, or similar relationship between Sponsor and Entrants.
4. Entry: The Sweepstakes will start on December 4, 2014 9am PT (the “Start Date”) and end on December 18, 2014 8pm PT (the “End Date”). Each Entrant must provide all the information required by the registration form on Sponsor’s Site. The registration form may require, among other things, that Entrants submit their first and last name, company name, mailing address, e-mail address, and daytime telephone number. Up to 2 entries per Entrant is permitted – Only 1 per webinar session attended. In order to enter the Sweepstakes Register for a webinar(s) via outgoing email from Autodesk or one of its partner resellers.
· Attend up to 2 (separate) Vault webinars on Dec 18, 2015. Up to 2 entries are allowed, but only for attending separate webinar sessions.
Entrants will not be required to make any purchases from Sponsor or pay any fees to Sponsor to participate in the Sweepstakes. Attendance at 1 or 2 Vault Webinars does NOT entitle Entrants to a prize, but entitles eligible Entrants to enter a random drawing for a chance to win a prize.
5. Winner Selection: Two (2) Sweepstakes winners (each, a “Winner”) will be selected by random drawing by a representative of Sponsor from among all eligible entries received. The odds of winning the prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
6. Prize and Terms: Each Winner will receive a GoPro Hero3 Camera, with an estimated retail value of $200 for each (of 2) camera(s) awarded ($400 total). All values are stated in United States dollars. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and non-redeemable for cash, and no substitutions are allowed. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize with an item of equal or greater approximate retail value. Each Winner is solely responsible for complying with any and all applicable federal, state, provincial, local, or other statutes, regulations, rules, or other laws of any jurisdiction and for bearing any personal income taxes, VAT, customs duties, withholding taxes, or other taxes, fees, insurance, surcharges, or other costs relating to any prize. THE PRIZE IS AWARDED BY SPONSOR “AS IS.” SPONSOR DOES NOT MAKE AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT) WITH REGARD TO THE PRIZE OR ANY PORTION(S) THEREOF.
7. Winner Notification: The Winner(s) will be notified via the telephone number or e-mail address provided in his or her Sweepstakes entry on or about Dec 31, 2014. The Winner(s) must provide full mailing address information to Sponsor for the purpose of receiving the prize. The Winner(s) also may be asked to verify his or her social security number or tax identification number and also may be required to sign and return a release of liability, declaration of eligibility, and where lawful, a publicity release, upon Sponsor’s request. The Winner(s) must take possession of the applicable prize in the manner directed by Sponsor. Failure by the Winner(s) to comply with any of the foregoing may result in disqualification. If the Winner(s) fails to affirmatively respond within fourteen (14) days of attempted notification by Sponsor, that Winner will be disqualified and Sponsor will randomly select an alternate Winner from the remaining eligible Entrants. It is the sole responsibility of Entrants to notify Sponsor of any changes in name or contact information.
8. Representations: By entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant represents and warrants to Sponsor that: (i) the Entrant meets all eligibility requirements of the Sweepstakes; (ii) the Entrant is the owner of the e-mail address through which Entrant registered for the Sweepstakes; (iii) in entering in the Sweepstakes, the Entrant will comply in all respects with these Official Rules, the Policies, and all applicable statutes, orders, regulations, and other laws; (iv) Entrant understands that he or she is a volunteer only and is not, and shall not become through participation in the Sweepstakes, an employee, agent, partner, joint venturer, franchisee, or fiduciary of Sponsor.
9. Release: To the maximum extent permitted by law, by entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant releases and holds harmless Sponsor, the prize manufacturer, and any other entities involved in the administration of the Sweepstakes, each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, and other affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives, from any and all responsibility, liability, damages (including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, statutory, or other damages), losses, costs, or expenses of any kind arising out of or resulting from: (i) any violation by Entrant of these Official Rules, the Policies, or applicable laws; (ii) the Sweepstakes; (iii) the acceptance, possession, receipt, or use of any prize; (iv) any printing or typographical errors in any Sweepstakes materials; (v) any problems or technical malfunctions (errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, or delays in operation or transmission) of any computer, telephone, modem, satellite, online system, server, or other communications equipment or provider, including any incorrect, incomplete, or garbled information resulting therefrom; (vi) any failure of e-mail on account of Internet traffic congestion or otherwise (proof of transmission does not constitute proof of delivery); (vii) any registration, e-mail, or other material or correspondence that has been tampered with or that is stolen, misdirected, incomplete, lost, late, non-conforming, ineligible, or damaged; and (viii) any other technical or human error that may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes.
10. Misconduct: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any Entrant who (i) tampers with the registration process, the operation of the Sweepstakes, or affiliated websites; (ii) acts in an unsporting or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy or harass another person; or (iii) is otherwise in violation of these Official Rules, the Policies, or any applicable laws.
11. Termination: Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend, modify, or terminate the Sweepstakes at any time, including without limitation in the event of fraud or abuse, or due to technical, administrative, financial, or other difficulties. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated before the End Date, notice will be given on this site, and Sponsor will award the prize(s) to a Winner(s) randomly chosen from all eligible entries received as of the date of termination of the Sweepstakes.
12. Use of Winners’ Information: By entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant consents to the use by Sponsor, or any third party chosen by Sponsor, of any and all information related to the Sweepstakes, including any personal information obtained through the Sweepstakes, for advertising, marketing, Sweepstakes administration, and other purposes, except to the extent prohibited by law. All such information becomes the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Without limiting the foregoing, by entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant grants to Sponsor the right to use and publish the Entrant’s name, company name, and state of residence, along with any other information provided by Entrant, both electronically (for example, on the Internet) and in print, in connection with the Sweepstakes at any time, except to the extent prohibited by law. By accepting a prize, each Winner acknowledges and consents to the use by Sponsor, without additional compensation, of his or her name, likeness, photograph, voice, company name, and biographical material for advertising, marketing, Sweepstakes administration, and other purposes, except to the extent prohibited by law. Other than as set forth in these Official Rules, Sponsor will treat any personal information supplied in connection with the Sweepstakes in accordance with the Policies.
13. Disputes: In the event of a dispute over the identity of an Entrant, entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the individual assigned to the e-mail address listed in the entry by the Internet service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the e-mail address. The Winner(s) may be required to provide Sponsor with proof of same.
14. Miscellaneous: Any dispute between Sponsor and an Entrant arising out of or relating to these Official Rules, the Sweepstakes, or any prize must be brought exclusively in the state courts located in Marin County, California, and Sponsor and each Entrant irrevocably waive any objection to the venue and jurisdiction of such courts. If any part of these Official Rules is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or otherwise unenforceable, such part will be modified by such court to the minimum extent necessary to make it enforceable while preserving to the maximum extent possible the original intent of Sponsor, and the remaining parts of these Official Rules will remain in full force and effect.
15. Winner’s List: The name(s) of the Winner(s) will be posted this site on or after January 15, 2015. The name of the Winner(s) also may be obtained after that date by mailing a written request, along with a self-addressed stamped envelope, to:
Winner’s List – Amy Ward
One Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94105
Questions regarding the Sweepstakes may be directed to: email@example.com
Intellectual Property: AUTODESK and the Autodesk logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Autodesk, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. Other brands may be the trademarks of their respective owners. These Official Rules and all other Sweepstakes-related materials and code are protected by Sponsor’s copyrights. Copying or unauthorized use of any copyrighted materials, trademarks, or any other intellectual property without the express written consent of the owner is strictly prohibited.