By registering for Fusion 360 Academy, you agree:
- to treat any nonpublic information that has been identified to you at Autodesk Fusion 360 Academy or at preconference Autodesk events, summits, workshops, etc. (collectively, “Academy”) as “Autodesk Confidential” (or similar) in confidence. You may not publish, copy, or disclose any such confidential information without the prior consent of Autodesk.
- and you understand that statements regarding planned or future development efforts for our existing or new products and services may be made and are not intended to be a promise or guarantee of future availability of products, services, or features.
- to the recording, performance, distribution, reproduction, editing, and use of your voice, likeness, any images of and/or any statements made by you at the Academy for marketing,
- and you understand that when registering you consent to provide your personal data to an exhibitor, sponsor or third party other than Autodesk, your personal data may be transferred to a non-Autodesk party and Autodesk bears no responsibility for how that exhibitor or third party uses your information.
- Autodesk and its partners, sponsors, and exhibitors may use photographers, videographers, interviewers, and others to document Academy events and participation and/or to obtain comments, testimonials, and audio and/or visual statements. By registering for or attending the Academy, you agree to the recording, performance, distribution, reproduction, editing, and use of your voice, likeness, any images of and/or any statements made by you at the Academy marketing, PR, and/or publicity purposes directly or indirectly related to the Academy. You expressly agree not to assert any claim arising from or related to the exercise of the rights granted by you above including, without limitation, any claim for a violation of rights of privacy, publicity, and/or moral rights.