In this series of curated AutoCAD® customer success stories hosted on Line//Shape//Space, an Autodesk®-supported website, we focus on the projects and the people, not the software. Edifying and entertaining? Check! Skills building? Not so much. Today’s community-minded stories are typical.
One project goes down to find an opportunity where no one else thought to look. Another looks up and way out, across a mile-wide valley and several continents.
AutoCAD Customers Succeed with… Public Works
- The Lowline: World’s First Underground Park Takes Recreation (and Sunshine) Beneath Your Feet—Really. Any ol’ landscape architecture firm can design and build a park above ground. But in an urban setting, where are you going to find the space? And isn’t it more interesting to turn a few concepts on their heads?
- 6 Firms, 3 Continents, 1 Bridge: Project Risk Management Behind Africa’s Largest Cable-Stayed Crossing—Ever think there must be easier ways to make a living? Like when you’re working on the largest structure of its kind on your entire continent, and success requires collaborating with five other companies in two other countries. Focus on your breathing.
This is the fourth in a series of curated AutoCAD customer success stories hosted on Line//Shape//Space. Earlier in the tour, I pointed you to…
- Week 1—AutoCAD Customers Succeed with… Sustainability Projects (three stories)
- Week 2—AutoCAD Customers Succeed with… Humanitarian Projects (three stories)
- Week 3—AutoCAD Customers Succeed with… First-Time Design (two stories)
Next up: AutoCAD customers achieve success with… you’ll just have to come back next week to see.