It’s fall — and that means it’s time for Autodesk University.
Do you want to know more about Autodesk’s architecture offerings, extended product functionality, new add-ons, and tools that support projects from the studio to the jobsite? Join us October 5-7 at Autodesk University 2021, for this year’s free digital conference where we have many activities and content specifically curated for you.
AU 2021 boasts a number of industry topics in a variety of formats, including Ask Autodesk sessions, classes, live events, and panels showing you how to get the most out of the tools you use most.
From Revit architecture roadmaps to explainer videos, there’s a myriad of learning opportunities that can help advance your prospects for professional development.
Highlights for architects at AU 2021:
Insight and inspiration are available on the daily with general session keynotes from CEO Andrew Anagnost. Be sure to check out the AEC Keynote for architecture specific updates and news.
AIA-Approved Classes are here! Choose from 19 classes that count towards your Health, Safety, and Welfare LU requirements.
Learn from your peers through special breakout classes and sessions that include industry learnings and networking opportunities.
- Kristine Slotina of Nordic-Office of Architecture, presents a case study of BIM 360 workflows at Noida International Airport.
- Dan Stine of Lake Flato, discusses benefits of implementing early energy modeling within architectural practice.
- Marcello Sgambelluri of John A. Martin Structural Engineers (JAMA) will summarize 10 years of Dynamo and Revit Classes in 60 minutes.
- Veronica Quintero, BIM Practice Manager at KPF, leads a class on The Strategy of BIM Growth at an architectural practice designing world’s tallest towers, longest spans and most varied programs.
- Emily Bisaga Dunne of Autodesk will share her thoughts on Uncovering Sustainability Outcomes in the Context of AEC Industry Maturity.
- Ramya Palani of Perlman Architects will discuss Generative design using Dynamo as it applies to the Multi-Family Residential market.
- The Spacemaker team will demo easy-to-use software and workflows focused on helping you accelerate your project planning and design processes
Join us for lively Industry Talks and get inspired by innovative customers as they share case studies and thought leadership.
Among the not-to-miss sessions:
- The Future of Work is “Phygital” presented by Hilda Espinal, Chief Technology Officer, CannonDesign, who will discuss how technology bridges digital and physical worlds.
- Powering Design Automation and Collaboration to Create the Tallest Buildings in the World, presented by Nick Desbiens, Head of Digital Practice at KPF
Live events such as the Spotlight Series, which provides opportunities to engage on emerging technology topics via real-time Q&A. Residents from Autodesk’s Technology Centers will present ways to enhance design workflows and industry takeaways, including Daisy Artificial Intelligence and Arkio’s plugins for Revit (GMT).
Got product questions? Get answers at our Ask Autodesk discussions where we’ll dive into public roadmap updates, strategic capabilities, and specifics on products.
Join the Women in AEC panel discussion on creating equity through technology in AEC. We’ll seek to answer how, if at all, technology helps create more equity in our built world, societies, industries, and as professionals.
What are you waiting for?
Register now for the free classes, panels, roundtables, theatre talks, and the latest insights.