Call it “classic,” call it “the original,” call it “what I use every day”—whatever you call it, AutoCAD is still a proven tool of choice for architects, designers, engineers, decorators, and makers of all kinds. And whether you design wave pools or public works, handbags or hospitals, yachts or furniture, AU 2020 is the place to build your skills, improve your workflows, and get inspired by innovators in your industry. There’s no cost to attend AU 2020, but registration is required, so register now.
Day One at AU 2020 is something you won’t want to miss, starting with the inspiring General Session at 9 a.m., Pacific time, followed by keynotes for Architecture, Engineering & Construction and Design & Manufacturing (and much more). Be sure to save time for the AutoCAD Keynote, filled with news about recent and upcoming product updates, and pioneering projects that achieve new heights with the power of AutoCAD.
Study up on workflows and case studies to get more from AutoCAD and all the tools you use with on-demand class learning from industry professionals and Autodesk experts. Check out previews of 750+ new AU 2020 classes available starting November 17. These will be supported by 350+ live class Q&As starting November 18, along with live panels and roundtables. While you need to register for the conference, you don’t need to sign up for individual classes. Stay tuned for more information and a schedule of class Q&As.
Check out these and other AutoCAD-focused classes at AU 2020:
- Have an Enterprise Business Agreement? Learn How to Capitalize on Your AutoCAD Cloud Usage | Maayan Gottlieb
- Work with the AutoCAD Web Application: Work from Anywhere at Anytime | Ranbir Singh
- 3D Modeling with the Best: AutoCAD| Vincent Sheehan
- Compelling 2D Sections, Details, and Auxiliary Views from AutoCAD 3D Models | J.C. Malitzke
- AutoCAD Customization Boot Camp: Basic (No Experience Required) | Lee Ambrosius
- How to Choose the Right Storage Provider for My AutoCAD | Thomas Stuehle
- Using Mobile Technology: Get AutoCAD on Your Phone and Tablet | Shaun Bryant
- AutoCAD Tips, Tricks, and Dazzling Drafting Techniques | Donnie Gladfelter
- Don’t Be a Blockhead—Make It a Dynamic Experience | Tom Richardson
- The CAD Manager Wishlist—The 2020 Hindsight Edition | Frank Mayfield
When you want a break from class learning, check out 15-minute Theater talks from thought leaders across industries. AutoCAD users might be especially interested in the following, but there will be more than 40 presentations to explore.
- Tom Markusic of Firefly Aerospace shares how reliable, low-cost access to space transportation can help drive the information revolution.
- Tyler Mantel talks about the process that enabled his team at The Ventilator Project to respond to the need for affordable ventilators for the current health crisis in months, not years.
- Julieta Moradei shares the process for designing and building the world’s first 3D-printed community in Tabasco, Mexico.
Beyond the classroom
In between all the classes and keynotes, be sure to save some energy for other AutoCAD-related events happening during AU 2020.
- Catch the Autodesk Excellence Awards Program to see industry-leading work in the fields of architecture, manufacturing, and infrastructure.
- Join the AutoCAD meetup and connect with other power users to swap tips and gain insights.
- Tune in for the Design Slam and watch top infrastructure designers test their mettle in head-to-head competition. Live commentary keeps things fun and informative, and you can join in the conversation, too.
- Pay a virtual visit to the Answer Bar anytime during the week to get your AutoCAD questions answered by product experts and 1-on-1 technical support.
We’ll have more details about the global digital AU 2020 experience as we get closer to the conference. For now, be sure to register and stay tuned.