Simplify workflow by using iParts, iFeatures, iMates, and iAssemblies
• 2.1 a Describe the prerequisites for creating iParts, iFeatures, iMates, and iAssemblies.
May include knowing whether a part can be table driven.
• 2.1 b Explain the workflow to create an iPart, iFeature, iMate, or iAssembly
• 2.1 c Convert iFeatures to table-driven iFeatures
• 2.1 d Assign keys, part numbers, member names, materials, and appearance
• 2.1 e Manipulate the iPart, iFeature, or iAssembly table
• 2.1 f Suppress features in an iPart
• 2.1 g Exclude components in an iAssembly
May include identifying the workflow to convert a custom feature to an iFeature; creating a new row in an iAssembly table; and identifying the differences between factory scope and member scope.
• 2.1 h Constrain components using iMates
• 2.1 I Combine multiple iMates into a group