Every week, thousands of design and engineering professionals read articles on the AU website. If you have knowledge to share with the AU community, we want to hear from you.
Articles written for AU are published on the AU website and other AU channels and are read by global audiences year-round.
- are well-organized and self-contained (approx. 1,500-2,000 words)
- feature thought leadership, workflows, case studies (processes and outcomes), innovative uses of Autodesk software and other technology; and/or explain key skills (beginner, intermediate, or advanced)
- articulate pivotal concepts and knowledge in a clear, accessible, engaging, and motivating manner
- include real-world examples and high-quality images or other media that clearly illustrate ideas and support understanding
- incorporate links to relevant materials/content where helpful (Autodesk Knowledge Network, related AU classes, e.g.)
Learn more with the FAQ below and use the form to submit your proposal.