To set the background color
for a new canvas plane
- In the Canvas > New Canvas option window, set Background
style to Current Brush Color, Black, White or Transparent.
- Click OK.
To change the background
color of an existing canvas plane
- Select a canvas (make it active).
See Select a canvas.
- Choose Windows > Editors > Canvas Layer Editor to see the layers on the
- Click on the Background layer
to make it active.
- Choose Paint > Flood Fill from the palette.
- Choose a background color from the Flood
Fill Options in the Paint Control Panel.
- Click on the canvas in the view to apply
to select a different layer in the Canvas Layer Editor before
you start sketching.
To learn how to change
the color of the paint, see Set brush paint color.