To help you remember
the rendering techniques you used, try this short quiz.
- Which Shading Model would
you use to render a pool ball?
- (a) Lambert
- (b) Blinn
- (c) Phong
- (d) Lightsource
- Which of the following can’t you
do in the Visualize Control Panel?
- (a) Assign a shader to a surface
- (b) Modify a light
- (c) Change the color of a shader
- (d) Change the shading model of a shader
- (e) Select objects used by a particular
- Where do you enable the Ground
Plane option for receiving shadows?
- (a) In the Light editor
- (b) In the Shader editor
- (c) In the Environment editor
- (d) In the Hardware Shade Settings
- (e) In the General Preferences
- Which of these techniques you learned
in this tutorial won’t apply when you do a software
render using Render > Render?
- (a) Setting up shaders
- (b) Setting up lights
- (c) Using a Ground Plane for shadows
- (d) Tumbling the view to set the scene
- (e) Setting the Environment color
- Which of the following does not affect
the light cast by a Directional light?
- (a) Position in the modeling windows
- (b) Rotation in the modeling windows
- (c) The intensity value
- (d) The color
- (e) The layer it is on is not visible