Pick or unpick visible
The following workflow
assumes that WindowDisplay > Hardware Shade or Diagnostic Shading (in
the Control Panel) has been used to shade your model.
- Click in a view window to make it active.
- Choose Pick > Pick Visible .
- Select or deselect shaded surfaces and
meshes in the view, in the same manner as with Pick > Object , that is:
- Click the to pick an inactive object,
and unpick an active object.
- Click the to replace the content of
the pick list with the new selection.
- Click the to unpick an object.
- Hold down the key to add to the selection.
- Use a pick box by clicking and dragging.
visible only picks shaded (visible) surfaces and meshes,
even when using a pick box. You can adjust the view at any time.
You can click anywhere
on the object to pick it, not only on the wireframe.
that is visible through other geometry with transparent shaders
will also be selected.