Revolve a curve around an
Creates a new surface by sweeping a curve,
isoparametric curve, curve on surface, or trim boundary around an
axis, creating an effect similar to that of a lathe.
- Choose Surfaces > Revolve .
- Click the curve.
- Do any of the following:
- Use the manipulator to change the surface.
- Choose the Revolve tool
again to make another surface.
- Choose another tool.
How do I use the revolve
- Drag the handles to move them in the
- Click a handle, then drag the mouse left
or right to change the value.
- Click any of the handles and type exact