With Autodesk Revit software and Collaboration for Revit, your models are your workspace. There’s no need to co-locate your Revit project teams or to invest in complicated IT work-arounds to share models. Subscribe to the Collaboration for Revit service for cloud worksharing that gives team members – in all disciplines, from multiple firms or sites worldwide – centralized access to Revit models. Collaboration for Revit is tightly integrated with Autodesk BIM 360 Team. Data from projects hosted in Collaboration for Revit surfaces in BIM 360 Team, making models easily viewable and searchable.
Why add additional subscriptions of BIM 360 Team to your Collaboration for Revit purchase?
By adding seats of BIM 360 Team to your purchase, you can extend viewing, commenting, and mark-up capabilities to the whole project team, even non-Revit users. A360 Team members can:
- Share and view Revit models instantly from any device
- Review designs together in real-time with Live Review
- Access Revit models anywhere via web or mobile
Centralized access to project data for all team members
- Overcome the barriers of corporate firewalls and physical location. Collaboration for Revit enables true centralized access to Revit models by team members in all disciplines from multiple firms or sites.
- Replace costly and inefficient work-arounds for sharing models such as use of FTP sites, sharing software or email with attached PDFs. As a cloud service, Collaboration for Revit does not require complex and costly IT setup and maintenance.
- Collaboration for Revit stores all project and design data in BIM 360 Team. BIM 360 Team is part of Autodesk’s secure cloud environment. Visit the Autodesk Trust Center for more information about cloud security at Autodesk.
- With Communicator for Revit, which comes with the Collaboration service, project team members from all disciplines can communicate directly with each other, in real-time within the project models.
- Communicator helps free teams from traditional, limited communication tools that lack context and timeliness, such as relying on email and phone to communicate with the entire project team. With a contextual awareness of who is working on what models at any given time, Communicator makes a conversation with another team member just a click away.
- Communicator provides an integrated activity feed that allows the project team to better understand model changes from other team members, making it easier for team members to locate collaborators and communicate directly.
- Communicator provides notifications of new chat messages, connection requests, and sync status for workshared models.
Autodesk BIM 360 Team integration for better team collaboration
- Collaboration for Revit is tightly integrated with Autodesk BIM 360 Team, providing Revit design and engineering teams a centralized cloud-based platform in which to work together more efficiently on projects, make more effective decisions and deliver superior results.
- Data from projects hosted in Collaboration for Revit surfaces in BIM 360 Team, making models easily viewable and searchable with no exports, translations, or uploads required. This experience only requires a web browser, iOS, or Android mobile device; connecting the whole team almost anytime, anywhere, on nearly any device.
- External team member and project contributors who do not use or have access to Revit software can view, search, and socially interact on models, discuss challenges and successes, and stay current with project activities. Since BIM 360 Team works with nearly all project data formats, collaboration can be more effectively centralized in one platform