Improve project outcomes by more effectively anticipating and managing problems before construction begins with new tools to enable construction simulation, model reviewing and whole-project analysis in Navisworks Manage 2015 project preview software. New features help you to:
- Work with 2D sheets and generate a single, integrated quantity workbook from 2D and 3D data with Project Browser.
- Quickly and more accurately quantify your 3D project models with tools that automate whole-project quantification.
- Use Autodesk® 360 Cloud Rendering to create faster and higher quality renders while freeing up the desktop to perform other tasks (available to Navisworks Manage customers who have an active Autodesk Cloud Service Subscription).
- Experience new rendering enhancements with improved Autodesk Consistent Material support and easy-to-use render settings and sun location tools.
- Work more effectively with ReCap™ enhancements that provide improved control over point cloud datasets, with the option to break your scans down into point subsets for more accurate clash detection; performance improvements and enhanced display settings for better point cloud visualization; and the ability to publish your point cloud data to the extended team using Navisworks® Freedom.
- Better integrate your multi-format data in single project model with interoperability enhancements that include better control over Revit® software products’ faceting factor and updates to file format version support including IFC.
- Freely publish Navisworks* models to the Autodesk® BIM 360™ Glue® mobile app to view and explore multi-disciplinary models almost anytime and anywhere.
*Free Autodesk software licenses and/or cloud-based services are subject to acceptance of and compliance with the terms and conditions of the license agreement or terms of service, as applicable, that accompany such software or cloud-based services.