Create, texture and paint directly onto 3D models. Digital sculpting and painting toolsets in Mudbox software help artists to:
- Create more life-like 3D models with professional digital sculpting tools that have the ability to pinch, pull, grab, smooth, and scrape.
- Create cleaner, production-quality meshes from scanned, imported, or sculpted data using automatic and manual curve-guided retopology tools.
- Import and paint directly onto 3D models created in 3ds Max, Maya and Maya LT, in a high-resolution, 3D painting workflow.
- Save time and add detailed textures to your assets with texture baking tools that use Map Extraction to create high-quality meshes that render more efficiently.
- See your work come together as you sculpt and paint using an intuitive multi-touch interface that renders quality results in the viewport.
- Iterate more quickly with advanced 3D layer capabilities that let you experiment with design concepts and easily make changes.
- Move 3D models and textures to and from other Autodesk products, such as 3ds Max, Maya and Maya LT, and take advantage of enhanced compatibility with Adobe Photoshop.