Explore advanced 3D CAD features that include additional simulation, routed system, and new tooling capabilities. Autodesk Inventor Professional 2015 builds on Inventor to allow you to:
- Using the Autodesk solution for Digital Prototyping, quickly understand how your design will work in the real world with Integrated Motion Simulation, which uses the assembly constraints in your 3D model to identify rigid bodies, improve motion joints, and calculate behavior.
- Save time and reduce prototyping costs by testing a product’s performance before it’s built. Motion simulation and stress analysis tools help you find the best design solutions more quickly and easily.
- Increase the accuracy of design stress analyses with integrated Finite Element Analysis (FEA) that helps you quickly predict the performance of load-bearing frame models. Present the results using report generating tools that create graphics and animations from your analysis.
- Reduce file open times with Express Mode, a new way of working with large assemblies more efficiently.
- Simplify your workflow using a new process that defines the position of components and describes part motion in one quick step.