Purchase Autodesk® Maintenance Subscription with your Autodesk® Infrastructure Design Suite Premium software to get convenient access to the following benefits*:
- The Latest Software—Stay current with the latest releases and product enhancements.
- Autodesk® 360 Cloud Benefits—Increase mobility, improve collaboration, and optimize designs with 25GB of cloud-based storage space per seat on Subscription, along with cloud services that complement your software.
- Flexible Licensing—Work with previous versions of your software. Use it at home or in multiple locations.
- Basic Technical Support—Resolve issues and get back to work with online help from Autodesk support specialists.
- Rendering—Produce compelling, photorealistic visualizations and panoramas—without tying up the desktop or requiring specialized rendering hardware.
- Structural Analysis—Explore more options and improve project results by extending design models from Revit to the cloud to analyze them as part of the BIM process.
- Green Building Studio®—Take your designs beyond the desktop to perform faster, more accurate energy analysis, optimize energy efficiency, and improve the carbon footprint of multiple design options.
- Autodesk® Remote—Drive Autodesk software installed on your primary computer from a remote PC or iPad® to access native design data.
Learn More About Maintenance Subscription
*All Maintenance Subscription benefits may not be available for all products in all languages and/or geographies.