In addition to the requirements listed here, the PC must also meet the requirements for the version of SolidWorks used, as specified on http://www.solidworks.com/sw/support/SystemRequirements.html
- Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
- 32-bit and 64-bit supported (64-bit versions are recommended)
- SolidWorks 2013 or newer.
- On 32-bit operating systems: 2GB. 4 GB or more is recommended when working with complex parts.
- On 64-bit operating systems: 4GB.
- 1,024 x 768 with true color (1,600 x 1,050 with true color recommended)
- Dual/Quad core CPUs will be utilized when calculating toolpaths.
- English, German, Spanish, Japanese, Czech, Polish
- The license server and all workstations that will run applications dependent on network licensing must run TCP/IP protocol. In addition to operating systems supported for the application, the license server will run on the Windows® Server 2008, Windows® Server 2008 R2, Windows® Server 2003 and Windows 2003 R2 Server Editions.
- Internet access is recommended for online activation. If no internet access is available, manual activation can be performed from another PC with internet access, or over telephone. Alternatively a hardware dongle can be used.
Autodesk reserves the right to alter product offerings and specifications at any time without notice, and is not responsible for typographical or graphical errors that may appear in this document.
Autodesk is not responsible for errors or failures of Autodesk software arising from the installation of updates, extensions, or new releases issued by third party hardware or software vendors for the certified software or hardware identified in this document (or for any other third party software or hardware that you may use in connection with Autodesk products).
SOLIDWORKS is a registered trademark of Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp.