Buy a license of Autodesk HSMWorks Premium 2014 Add-in software online to generate the smoothest machining toolpaths possible, resulting in reduced machining time, improved surface quality, reduced tool wear, and extended machine tool life. HSMWorks Premium 2014 features innovative toolpath strategies, like Adaptive Clearing, and utilizes the latest technologies including native 64-bit support for users of the 64-bit version of SolidWorks resulting in superior performance, especially when working on large or complex designs.
- Supports All Major Milling Strategies - supports all common milling machining strategies including drill, face, 2D pocket, 2D adaptive roughing, contour, slot, thread milling, bore milling, trace, 3D pocket, 3D Adaptive roughing, 3D contour, parallel, horizontal, pencil, scallop, spiral, radial, 3+2 milling, and multi-axis swarf and multi-axis contour.
- Supports Standard Turning Strategies - features all the traditional turning toolpaths including face, rough, using either canned cycles or expanded toolpaths, groove, drill, profile, and part. For drilling and hole making, choose between pre-programmed machining cycles and canned cycles, or use a combination of both.
- Toolpath and Stock Simulation - integrated simulation and verification tools allows users to simulate generated toolpaths directly in relation to the part model with numerous inspection and measurement tools including forward/reverse preview, toolpath backplot, and stock simulation.
- Graphical Setup Sheets - create detailed HTML setup sheets for individual operations or complete machining setups including in-process image snap-shots and toolpath statistics per operation.
- Integrated with SolidWorks - eliminating the need to export SolidWorks data for CAM programming, Autodesk HSMWorks is runs inside SolidWorks utilizing the command manager, feature manager design tree, and property manager which means shorter learning curve and better all-around user experience.
You will receive a product license code and instructions for activation within 48 hours of your purchase of a license of Autodesk HSMWorks.
Autodesk HSMWorks is also available through a network of Authorized HSMWorks Channel Partners. You can locate your Autodesk HSMWorks reseller by clicking here.