Predict behavior of composite materials, laminates, and simple structures more accurately with tools for composite simulation available through an easy-to-use graphical interface. New features in Helius Composite help you to:
- Design bolted connections of composite plates by understanding failure margins and failure modes.
- More accurately predict the “spring-in” effect of bent and cured laminates.
- Use more robust reporting tools that now include multiple laminate reporting and fully editable reports that can be exported to Word, PDF and HTML formats.
- Access an expandable material library with more than 70 fibers, resins and lamina.
- Explore a multitude of essential composite analysis modules.
- Benefit from advanced failure criteria including Hashin, Puck and MCT.
- Access extensive user documentation and support.