Get access to 3D building tools for factory layout, design, and visualization in a single economical and convenient purchase. New features in Factory Design Suite Standard 2015 include:
- Improved point cloud workflows that can be used for collision detection, alignment and fit of large assets, clearance analysis and more.
- Factory Design Mobile provides rich tools that let you capture your ideas and share them with others, and complements Factory Design Suite.
- Help maximize productivity with new vault integration tools that open layouts and assets directly from the vault. Experience greater control over the use of factory projects and assets with version control and access control of data.
- Gain access to a larger library of assets that help make it easier to build layouts using commonly used factory assets.
- Get more accurate representations of the building and environment in which your factory projects are implemented to help reduce collaboration errors and cost. New Revit® interoperability helps you simplify a factory project and export it as a Revit formatted file for inclusion with other projects.
- Clean, organize, and visualize your massive datasets more easily. ReCap helps you create intelligent 3D models from laser scans and use improved point cloud workflows for collision detection, alignment and fit of large assets, clearance analysis, and more.