Purchase Autodesk® Maintenance Subscription with your Autodesk® Factory Design Suite Standard software to get convenient access to the following benefits*:
- The Latest Software—Stay current with the latest releases and product enhancements.
- Autodesk® 360 Cloud Benefits—Increase mobility, improve collaboration, and optimize designs with 25GB of cloud-based storage space per seat on Subscription, along with cloud services that complement your software.
- Flexible Licensing—Work with previous versions of your software. Use it at home or in multiple locations.
- Basic Technical Support—Resolve issues and get back to work with online help from Autodesk support specialists.
- Rendering—Model, study, and optimize your manufacturing processes. Identify bottlenecks from planning through layout, and increase your efficiency. Build process models almost anytime, anywhere from your web-enabled device.
- Green Building Studio®—Take your designs beyond the desktop to perform faster, more accurate energy analysis, optimize energy efficiency, and improve the carbon footprint of multiple design options.
- Autodesk® Process Analysis 360—Model, study, and optimize your manufacturing processes. Identify bottlenecks from planning through layout, and increase your efficiency. Build process models almost anytime, anywhere from your web-enabled device.
- Autodesk® Remote—Drive Autodesk software installed on your primary computer from a remote PC or iPad® to access native design data.
Learn More About Maintenance Subscription
*All Maintenance Subscription benefits may not be available for all products in all languages and/or geographies.