Increase productivity of 3D factory designs and facilities with new interoperability features that help improve project workflows. New features in Factory Design Suite Premium include:
- Improved point cloud workflows that can be used for collision detection, alignment and fit of large assets, clearance analysis and more.
- Factory Design Mobile provides rich tools that let you capture your ideas and share them with others, and complements Factory Design Suite.
- Get more accurate representations of the building and environment in which your factory projects are implemented to help reduce collaboration errors and cost.
- New Revit® software interoperability helps you simplify a factory project and export it as a Revit formatted file for inclusion with other projects.
- Clean, organize, and visualize your massive datasets more easily. ReCap helps you create intelligent3D models from laser scans and use improved point cloud workflows for collision detection, alignment and fit of large assets, clearance analysis, and more.
- Help improve efficiency with new layers in Inventor® software that now work like layers in AutoCAD®. Specify points of connection where the assembly line or asset needs to connect to the MEP environment. Add descriptions of a placed asset to include additional information or URLs.
- Gain access to a larger library of assets that help make it easier to build layouts using commonly used factory assets.
- Maximize productivity with new vault integration tools that open layouts and assets directly from the vault. Experience greater control over the use of factory projects and assets with version control and access control of data.