Experience the evolution of design with AutoCAD 2015 3D CAD software’s updated modern interface and timesaving productivity enhancements like New Tab, Ribbon Galleries, and new Help Window functionality.
- Experience a richly refined interface that’s more detailed and easier to use than ever. Improved functionality and features are now set off against a darker background, creating a more efficient workspace while helping minimize eyestrain.
- Evaluate potential changes before committing to them with command preview. Preview outcomes of frequently-used commands such as offset, fillet and trim. Helps reduce “undo’s” by catching mistakes before they happen.
- Quickly open new and existing drawings with New Tab, and access a large selection of design elements that help you start on a project.
- Save time and clicks by visually accessing drawing content with ribbon galleries, an intuitive and fast way to make selections directly from the ribbon.
- Find tool locations in the user interface with an updated Help window. An animated arrow points you directly to the tool location in the ribbon.
- Incorporate online maps into your designs more easily with geographic location enhancements. You can now capture a map as a static image and freeze its location in your designs.
- Minimize time spent on text formatting issues with text tool refinements. M-text works more like a word processor, with features like bold, italic, align, word wrap, and easier set-up for bullet points.
- Capture and integrate real-world data with enhanced reality capture tools. Improved performance enables denser point cloud display and more flexibility in orienting within UCS planes.