If you’re looking for AutoCAD for Mac, please click here
Experience the evolution of design with AutoCAD 2015 3D CAD software’s updated modern interface and timesaving productivity enhancements like New Tab, Ribbon Galleries, and new Help Window functionality.
- Experience a richly refined interface that’s more detailed and easier to use than ever. Improved functionality and features are now set off against a darker background, creating a more efficient workspace while helping minimize eyestrain.
- Evaluate potential changes before committing to them with command preview. Preview outcomes of frequently-used commands such as offset, fillet and trim. Helps reduce “undo’s” by catching mistakes before they happen.
- Quickly open new and existing drawings with New Tab, and access a large selection of design elements that help you start on a project.
- Save time and clicks by visually accessing drawing content with ribbon galleries, an intuitive and fast way to make selections directly from the ribbon.
- Find tool locations in the user interface with an updated Help window. An animated arrow points you directly to the tool location in the ribbon.
- Incorporate online maps into your designs more easily with geographic location enhancements. You can now capture a map as a static image and freeze its location in your designs.
- Minimize time spent on text formatting issues with text tool refinements. M-text works more like a word processor, with features like bold, italic, align, word wrap, and easier set-up for bullet points.
- Capture and integrate real-world data with enhanced reality capture tools. Improved performance enables denser point cloud display and more flexibility in orienting within UCS planes.