Convert raster to vector with powerful tools that help you create higher-quality drawings while using standard AutoCAD commands. AutoCAD Raster Design 2015 helps you to:
- Save time using image display features that help you embed, insert and export images, and display image subsets with a polygonal mask boundary.
- Improve image quality with editing and cleanup tools that help you despeckle, bias, mirror, and touchup scanned design information.
- Easily erase raster images, lines, arcs, and circles using standard AutoCAD commands on raster regions and primitives with raster entity manipulation (REM).
- Create lines and polylines from raster images with vectorization tools.
- Incorporate geospatial raster data with image transformation functionality. Display and analyze geo-referenced images when the software is used with AutoCAD®, Civil 3D® and AutoCAD® Map 3D software.