Desktop Subscription Licenses
Desktop Subscription provides you access to desktop software with added benefits for a specified period of time.
Desktop Subscription includes:
- The latest software release, previous versions and updates
- Technical support and e-learning, including subscriber exclusive newsletters
- Access to use select cloud services
- Global Use Rights
Key benefits of Desktop Subscription
- Increase productivity with the latest product versions and updates
- Respond to changing business needs by easily scaling your software tools
- Pay only for what you need, when you need it -- no large upfront investment needed
- Resolve issues and keep projects on track with direct help from product support specialists
- Bill back your software subscription fees to clients and projects with ease
Subject to the terms of the governing license agreement, a perpetual license lets you use your version of software for as long as you want and do not require network connectivity to run once activated.
Based on the Desktop Subscription term you select below, you will receive a term license to use Autodesk software plus associated benefits. With an auto-renewal plan, your license will automatically renew for additional periods equal in length to your initial term, and you will be billed automatically at the start of each period, starting on the date that Digital River processes your order (see the cart for details).
Desktop Subscription FAQs (e.g., information about how it works, cancellation and benefits)
Make sure that the Billing information (e.g., name and email address) submitted is that of the person in your organization who will manage the software and its users. This person will receive important information and administrative privileges to help manage the software; this person cannot be changed once the purchase is made.